- The e-Visa is issued within 3 (three) working days from www.evisa.gov.az
- e-Visa applications can be created for an individual, for a family (minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 persons) or for a group (minimum of 10 and maximum of 300 persons).
- The necessary data required for the e-Visa should be entered directly into the system.
- The fee for the e-Visa is paid electronically via the system.
- The e-Visa is sent to the e-mail address of an applicant.
- Foreigners and stateless persons should apply for electronic visa at least 3 (three) working days before their planned date of arrival in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- The expiry date of the applicant’s passport or other travel document should be at least 3 (three) months later than the expiry date of e-Visa.
- After the payment of the fee, a notification on the acceptance of the application is sent to the applicant's e-mail address and monitor screen
- Single entry visa is valid for 30 days stay in the country
Payment and Fee
- The fee for e-Visa is 20 US Dollars. This fee is charged for reviewing a visa application and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- An amount of 3 (three) US dollars is charged as a service fee for processing an electronic visa application. This amount is payable in addition to 20 (twenty) USD state fee for the electronic visa.
- Payment operations can be made only using Visa and Mastercard. The card does not have to be under your name.
About Visa Form
- The requirements of the second part of Document 9303 of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) have been taken into account in the e-Visa form issued for a visit of foreigners and stateless persons to the Republic of Azerbaijan. The e-Visa form is in A4 format.
- There is a special machine-readable code on the upper-right hand part the e-visa form.
- If a foreigner or a stateless person has obtained several e-Visas, he/she should leave the country with the one that was used to enter the country.
- In case of loss, an e-Visa form can be re-printed from the Portal or e-email.
Countries Eligible for E-Visa
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Holy See (Vatican)
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Republic of Korea
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America